I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
Sometimes other people’s captions are what make a post better
Random fact: If you eat a polar bear liver, you will die. Humans can’t handle that much vitamin A.
This is not one of those times
some of you are so shallow basing who you want to date purely off looks, you have to consider other qualities about the person too like do they have lots of money, do they drive a nice car etc
Abi bin Abi Taleb (599—661 A.D.)
Teach your child to not be prejudice, ignorant, and uptight.
I think “dildo” is a perfectly acceptable insult. Like, I’d call you a dick but you’re not real enough.
"I think I’m surprisingly different in real life than what people expect or what people project on to me. I’m not actually that awkward, I don’t think. I think people see me as this sarcastic person that doesn’t care about anything. But, on the contrary, I’m pretty emotional and sensitive and I care a lot about things and people. I think in moments where the spotlight is on me — like if I’m doing a talk show — my defenses come into play and maybe that’s why people see me that way. But, I think my sarcasm is often a way for me to get through those moments. I mean, if you came over to my house, I’d make you a cup of tea and be probably really interested in you."- Aubrey Plaza for Refinery29 [x]